We’d love to have you join Admiral Co-op Preschool! Here are some helpful details.
The number of classes your child attends each week depends on his or her age by August 31.
|Age (by Aug 31st)||Classes Offered|
|12-24 Months||Admiral – Tuesday Toddlers* (Tues 9:30-11:30am)|
|2 Years||Admiral – Mon/Tues 2’s (Mon/Tues 9:30-11:00am)|
Admiral – Wed/Thurs 2’s (Wed/Thurs 9:30-11:00am)
|3 Years||Admiral – Mon-Wed 3’s (Mon/Tues/Wed 9:00-11:00am)|
Admiral – Thurs/Fri 3/4’s (Thurs/Fri 9:00am-12:00pm)
|4 Years||Admiral – Thurs/Fri 3/4’s (Thurs/Fri 9:00am-12:00pm)|
Admiral – 4’s (also called Pre-K) (Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 12:30-3:00pm)
Can I see the school and classroom before I choose?
- When class is held in person, we welcome visitors to view our preschools and meet our teachers! Tours can be arranged through May. Tours are adult only when visiting a prospective class for next year.
- During the pandemic you can choose to visit a Zoom session to see the Children’s Teacher holding Circle times with songs and stories and can see links to other activities they offer. The Parent Coordinator is a parent in the class and can arrange your “visit” and offer details as well as personal experience. Contact Jennifer Schill to connect with the Parent Coordinator for your class.
How is Co-op Preschool scheduled?
- Our program runs from September through May and follows vacation schedule of Seattle Public Schools
When can I sign up?
- Priority Registration (Ends January 31st)
- Chance for existing Co-op families to Register for next year.
- Open Enrollment (February 1 – February 28)
- Open to everyone
- All the registrations received by the deadline will be processed equally and a lottery will be used when more families register for a class than space accommodates.
- Families will be notified of their placement and/or wait list status by March 15th. No changes can be made between March 1 – 15.
- On-going Registration (received after February 28)
- Open to everyone
- Registrations will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How do I sign up?
- Read: How to register for SSC Co-op 2020 during Open Registration(PDF) – this will explain how to use the registration forms and pay the registration fee.
- Register: Online Open Registration or Open Registration Form (PDF) – choose which form you would like to use.
- For questions regarding registration forms email Fiona Preedy at [email protected]
- For information about current openings and wait lists. Email: Jennifer Schill, Registrations Co-Chair at [email protected] or fill out our form below